ACCET solicits comments from state and federal agencies and the general public regarding proposed changes to ACCET documents.
Documents for Review in August 2015
- Document 2 – Standards for Accreditation
- Document 25 – Policy for New, Revised, and Existing Programs/Courses
- Document 25.E-learning – Application for E-Learning Program/Course
- Document 3.E-learning – E-Learning Template
- Document 3.IDL – Interactive Distance Learning Template
- Document 28 – Completion and Placement Policy
- Document 33 – Definitions
May 1, 2015 – May 1, 2015
1722 N St NW
Update: The workshop is FULL! You may add your name to the waiting list using the registration link. Thank you!
The Team Evaluator Workshop is a full day simulated visit. Registrants will receive a team packet with resource materials from the famous Ghostbusters University.
Learn from the best! Charlie Matterson, Donna Hutchison, George Carter, Carol Buchanan, Scott Faulstick, and John Shaheen.
Participants will work in teams to interview school personnel, receive feedback, and prepare short write-ups of pertinent facts, strengths and weaknesses.
The day will end with a full ACCET style exit interview, including an in-depth theater style “Talk-back” with key staff and participants.