Administrative Assistant/Database Liaison – Accreditation
This position provides direct support to Senior Management and staff relative to accreditation, including: (1) updating and maintaining the accreditation database and ACCET website; (2) providing technical support to accredited institutions, Commissioners, and staff; (3) preparing for accreditation workshops and Commission meetings; (4) administering surveys through SurveyMonkey to ACCET’s constituents; (5) completing special projects; (6) processing internal and external communications; and (7) performing other duties and clerical tasks, as required. This position reports directly to the Deputy Executive Director and ultimately to the Executive Director.
- Update and maintain the accreditation database and ACCET website.
- Work with vendor to develop and maintain the accreditation database/management system and ACCET website;
- Manage and update the ACCET website and database (Accreditation Management System).
- Identify/assist in the resolution of technical bugs;
- Provide technical support to staff, Commissioners, and member institutions relative to the ACCET website and the accreditation database/management system.
- Provide in-house and external tech support (help desk). Assist member institutions, staff, and Commissioners by troubleshooting technology challenges, including network, internet, and connection difficulties.
- Assist with accreditation workshops and Commission meetings, as follows:
- Assist in compiling data and preparing worksheets for consideration by the Commission, at each Commission Meeting.
- Prepare hard-copy institution folders and electronic Commissioner files containing the documents and worksheets required for review at each Commission Meeting.
- Order and set-up food for Commissioners and workshop participants.
- Create name tags, sign-in sheets, and certificates for workshop participants.
- Assist in finalizing and distributing surveys through SurveyMonkey to ACCET’s constituents, including students, graduates, and member institutions.
- Serve as a member of the ISO Team to maintain the agency’s ISO certification and to improve the overall operation of the agency.
- Receives and distributes internal and external communications, as follows:
- Communicate extensively with member institutions by phone and email. Answer the telephone and direct calls to the appropriate persons.
- Open, sort, log, and distribute incoming correspondence daily.
- Prepare correspondence, documents, and reports related to accreditation. Edit, update, distribute, file electronically, and track documents as necessary.
- Complete special projects and perform other clerical duties as assigned by Senior Management.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Office experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, and Power Point).
- Proficiency with web software, including HTML coding and WordPress.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to be productive with little supervision.
- Professional demeanor/appearance.
SEND RESUME, COVER LETTER, & SALARY REQUIREMENTS to ACCETaccreditation@gmail.com